We are located on the 100 and 200 levels of the Math/Computer Technologies (MCT) building (building #35 on the Campus Map).
MCT can be a confusing building because it is attached to Dauphin Humanities Center. MCT is the half of the building that has the brown brick curve – not the half with the metallic block addition. Between the two buildings is a atrium with three floors. We are primarily on the middle floor, with a few classrooms on the top floor.
As you enter our portion of the building, a small hallway to the right leads to offices 150-156 which hold faculty, technical support and our department office. Staying in the larger hallway will lead you to:
- MCT 158 – our high performance computer lab
- MCT 162 – our software engineering lab and robotics equipment
- MCT 163 – our department’s research lab
- MCT 164 – our department’s tutoring space
- MCT 165 – our CAD and 3-D printing lab
And, at the end of the hall, you will find the rest of our faculty offices and a stairway to the top floor. Upstairs you will find:
- MCT 265 – our general use classroom (no computers)
- MCT 263 – our general use computer lab
- additional restrooms